A 15-year-old boy is among a group of men charged in connection with the St. John burglary in which a Canadian visitor was shot earlier this month.
The juvenile has been charged along with Damian Omar Brathwaite, 31, of Kendall Land, St. John; Kyle Donniko Gill, 21, of Near Danesbury, Black Rock, St. Michael; and Rick Jabari Clarke, 24, of Phillips Road, St. Stephens Hill, Black Rock, St. Michael for the March 12, 2014 aggravated burglary at the Bath, St. John residence where Jonathan Hubble was staying with his family.
The teen, along with Brathwaite and Gill are also charged with committing serious bodily harm against 33-year-old Hubble and unlawful use of a firearm.
Clarke, Brathwaite and Gill, along with Shevon Jamario Pitt, 23, of Kendall Land, St. John have also been charged with another aggravated burglary in St. John.
They allegedly committed the offence on March 3 at a residence in Glenburnie.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App