Simon Cowell is hoping to lure Rihanna to join him and Cheryl Cole on The X Factor judging panel, according to reports.
The 54-year-old music mogul – who is set to return to the show this year with Cole – is hoping to lure the singer to join them because she draws lots of media attention and he is desperate to make the show more popular than BBC One rival Strictly Come Dancing.
A source told the Daily Star: “Simon and Cheryl have two months to find someone to sit in that chair and they want to get the right person.
“This year is an important one for ‘The X Factor’. Simon can’t be complacent and has to come back with a real A-Team.
“Rihanna would be a shock selection because she is not an obvious choice for a family show – but that’s what he wants.”
Cowell previously revealed he will include Cole, 30, in any discussions regarding who will join them on the panel and she will have final say on new appointments. (OK Magazine)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App