Lawmen have found almost 600 cannabis plants, some as tall as 11 feet, in a St Michael gully.
But no on has been arrested in connection with the find.
Police say members of the Marine Unit conducted a drug eradication operation in a gully at Storey Gap, Codrington, St Michael and found 596 trees.
The average height was about seven feet but the tallest of them were 11 feet.
Investigations are continuing.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App