Police have arrested a sixth man in connection with burglaries in St John, including one in which a Canadian visitor was shot.
He is 35-year-old Fabian Randolph Ricardo Cooke of Colleton, St. John.
Cooke is charged with one aggravated burglary at the Glenburnie residence of Steven Neuendorff on March 3 and another on March 12 at the Bath residence where Jonathan Hubble was staying.
He is also facing charges of committing serious bodily harm and unlawful use of a firearm – both related to Hubble’s shooting.
The others accused of some or all of those offences are a 15-year-old boy; Rick Jabari Clarke, 24, of Phillips Road, St. Stephens Hill, Black Rock, St. Michael; Damian Omar Brathwaite, 31, of Kendall Land, St. John; Kyle Donniko Gill, 21 of Near Danesbury, Black Rock, St. Michael; and Shevon Jamario Pitt, 23, of Kendall Land, St. John.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App