Police are on the hunt for a man who attacked two female tourists with a sword on Black Rock Main Road, St Michael this morning.
The women – one Spanish and the other Polish – sustained injuries but lawmen have not disclosed the nature of those injuries or the victims’ conditions.
According to the police report, it was around 9:30 am when the visitors who are staying in Black Rock were attacked. Police responded and chased the suspect, who was wearing a yellow t-shirt and khaki pants, but he escaped.
Anyone with information about the identity of the culprit is asked to call emergency telephone number 211.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App