Springer Memorial are the Queens of secondary schools athletics for a 15th time.
Springer Memorial ended the five day championship on 348 points, with second place going to The St Michael School (248). The third spot went to Harrison College (170.50).
In the boys division, Queen’s College retained their crown in the Barbados Secondary Schools Athletics Championships, which came to a close at the National Stadium a short time ago.
Queen’s College accumulated 313 points to hold onto their title, with Lester Vaughan running in second on 278 points and The Lodge School were third on 237.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App