Jamaica crawled to 192-6 at lunch against Barbados with only 42 runs added during the 30 overs possible in the morning session of the fifth-round Regional Four-day game at Sabina Park on Sunday’s third day.
In-form wicketkeeper/batsman Carlton Baugh is not out on 20, while Nikita Miller is yet to get off the mark.
After Jamaica resumed on 150-4 in reply to the Barbados score of 423, Tamar Lambert (one) and Nkrumah Bonner (50) were dismissed in a session which saw the visitors tighten the screws with accurate bowling from both ends.
Scores: Barbados 423 (142.3 overs); Jamaica 192-6 (73 overs). (Jamaica Observer)
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App