The Royal Barbados Police Force is seeking the assistance of the public in locating a man wanted in connection with a number of serious
He is Von Antonio Haniff Rollock of #24 Oxnards Crescent, St James. He is about 5’ 5” in height, slim build, has a tattoo of a scorpion on the left side of his neck, the word ‘OUTLAW’ tattooed on his right hand, and a tattoo of a gun, the words MALIK and WARRIOR 187 on his left hand.
Any person who may know the whereabouts of Von Antonio Haniff Rollock is asked to contact the Police Emergency at telephone number 211, the nearest police station or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477).
Lawmen say Rollock can also turn himself into police. (PR)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App