It’s a jungle out here –– or at least at the Erdiston Nursery School.
That’s because today the school was transformed into a semi-tropical setting as the focus was on It’s A Bug’s Life: The Wonders Of The Insect World. It was Erdiston’s annual Easter bonnet parade; and this year the nursery school tried very hard to focus on its theme, principal Rosina Rowe told Barbados TODAY.
The parade was witnessed and enjoyed by a host of parents and friends who gathered at The Pine, St Michael school and sat beneath a tent strategically placed in front of the stage, or at the sidelines, as the little tots modelled their best decorated hats. By the number of “oohs and ahhs”, the spectators were very pleased with what was on display.
The children went according to groups which were ascribed special names: The Beautiful Butterflies, The Brilliant Bees, The Delightful Dragonflies, The Amazing Ants, The Brave Beatles and The Lovely Ladybirds.
More photos available on pages 10 & 11 in our digital ePaper – http://epaper.barbadostoday.bb.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App