A 37-year-old man has been charged with Tuesday’s shooting death of Jamaican Shereece Whyte.
Junior Willmount Hart, 37, of Division Drive, Eden Lodge, St. Michael will appear the Oistins Magistrates Court today for murdering the 22-year-old at her apartment in Bibby’s Lane, St. Michael.
Investigations into the incident revealed Whyte received a gunshot injury to her head. She died at the scene.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App