Junior Willmount Hart was remanded to prison today when he appeared in the Oistins Magistrates Court charged with the shooting death of Jamaican Shereece Whyte.
The 37-year-old resident of Division Drive, Eden Lodge, St Michael, is accused of murdering the 22-year-old at her apartment in Bibby’s Lane, St Michael, on Tuesday morning.
Whyte was shot in the head and died on the scene.
Chief Magistrate Pamela Beckles adjourned his matter until April 24, at which time he will appear in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App