It was nonstop action today as an estimated 1 500 plus revellers hit the streets for the new Joukanal Carnival.
The parade, which took the place of the annual UWI carnival, moved from the Party Stand along Spring Garden Highway to the roundabout at the bottom of University Hill and back.
Here is some of the action in case you missed it.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App