A British visitor has been remanded to prison until Tuesday on a criminal charge.
Thomas Rambridge was allegedly caught searching through the luggage of another visitor, who was apparently staying at the same Apartment building as him.
He was offered $5,000 bail but could not meet the conditions when he appeared before Magistrate Graveney Bannister in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court earlier today.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- Mobile App