Monday, April 7, is Beer Day; so over the weekend I’ll be celebrating by hanging with Glyn Partridge, founder of our very own 10 Saints Premium Beer, to learn all about beer, the industry and his special 10 Saints brew.
On Monday I’ll share all of my new-found knowledge with you and explain why 10 Saints Beer is so special. Now Glyn has promised me a case of beer to share with colleagues and friends; but he’s not Jesus, and it’s not wine or loaves and fishes, so they’ll only stretch thus far. As such, let me encourage you to buy a few cases of your own to enjoy with friends over the weekend.
But remember always to drink responsibly; and never drink and drive.
– SHERNÉ ALLEYNE
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App