Jason Skinner’s 12-year-old son and other family members are still trying to come to grips with his death yesterday.
The 38-year-old from Belfield, Fairfield, St Micahel lost his life at sea while snorkeling off Paradise Beach.
Police say he was pulled from the water by two men and taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance, but he was pronounced dead at the hospital.
When a Barbados TODAY visited the family home earlier they spoke of the grief and pain they’re experiencing after losing Skinner – a man they describe as a cool, quiet person who loved to smile.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App