Police are probing yet another aggravated burglary.
The latest occurred at around 9 p.m. on Saturday at Accra Beach Hotel in Christ Church when two masked armed men entered the hotel and made off with an undisclosed sum of money from the staff on duty. No one was injured.
Asked to comment on the matter, management of the hotel told Barbados TODAY the matter was in the hands of the police and they had nothing to say.
Meanwhile, police are appealing to seven, people to report to District “C “ and District “B” Magistrates Court without delay. Those required to contact District “C” are Neco Pinder of Cliff, St John, Lorraine Forde of Lovell Road, Massiah Street, St John, Kodie Reid of Farm Road, St Philip, Rico and June Squires of Gall Hill #2, St John, and Clifton Alleyne of 103 Jacaranda Circle, Union Development, St Philip. Damien Wiggins of Belair #2, St George, and Rodney Alleyne of the Glebe Land, St George are also urged to report to District “B” Magistrates’ Court.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App