There’s finally been a deal struck to end the sugar impasse.
It has just been announced, after more than eight hours of talks, that there’s a settlement in the dispute between the Barbados Workers’ Union (BWU) which is representing workers at the Portvale Sugar Factory and the Barbados Agriculture Management Company (BAMC).
More details to follow.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App