Grinding of cane at the Portvale Sugar Factory is due to resume this afternoon following strike action.
And factory manager Raphael O’Neal tells Barbados TODAY the facility is scheduled to receive the first delivery of cane from the fields on Tuesday.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App