Barbadian cricketer Kemar Roach had a close call this morning when he apparently lost control of his V8 BMW under slippery road conditions at Wanstead Drive, St Michael around 7.10.
According to reports, the car rolled over several times before landing in the vicinity of the Three Ws Park.
An eyewitness said while Roach was taken from the scene via ambulance, he appeared to be coherent with the only visible injury being a head wound. (Stephen R. Smith/Photo Dynamics Inc.)
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App