The postman accused of importing drugs is out on $12,000 bail.
Thirty-nine-year old Ondrea Griffin of Waverly Cot, St George, who appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today, is due to return to court on July 29.
He’s accused of importing cannabis, almost three months after a package containing the illegal drug was found at the General Post Office.
Griffin has also been charged with possession, possession with intent to supply, trafficking and importation of five pounds of cannabis.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App