Thirty-five year old Terry Haynes has been remanded to prison after appearing in the District “A” Magistrate Court today in connection with Friday’s discovery of a marijuana farm in St. David’s Village.
The Welch Village, St John resident is scheduled to return to the District “C” Magistrate Court on April 24 charged with possession, possession with intent to supply, trafficking and cultivation of the 2,346 plants discovered in a dense, bushy area north of the Christ Church community.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App