by George Alleyne
The body of Clyde Layne was discovered this afternoon at Miami beach, a relative has confirmed.
The cause of death is unknown.
Dozens of relatives and close friends are gathered at the beach. Police have cordoned off the area.
The 57-year-old, who has been resident in the United States for over 20 years, was vacationing here with relatives.
He leaves to mourn a daughter and son, both of whom reside in the US.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App