The final afternoon of the three-day Oistins Fish Festival is in full swing with the staging of numerous competitions.
Tyrone Shorey aboard the Dolphin Ivy powered in to win the $700 first prize for the race that saw three boats skimming water from the Oistins Jetty to Hastings Beach and back.
There was also a performance by the legendary Barbados Landship accompanied by the Tuk Band.
The John Boyce Road Tennis finals was held at Lexie’s Bar, to be followed by a Dolphin Skinning competition, a National Fish Boning competition and the second Greasy Pole contest of the festival.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App