The family of a British visitor is still holding out hope that he may be found alive, more than 24 hours after he disappeared while swimming.
Police say they have still not found Jay Merriman Mukoro, 43, who was last seen by his wife around 2 p.m. yesterday in the water off Rockley Beach, Christ Church, not far from where he was staying.
While there has been speculation that Mukoro drowned, police public relations officer Inspector David Welch told Barbados TODAY that he could not say that was the case.
Mukoro is about five feet, seven inches tall, of a slim build, with dark complexion, black hair, light mustache and beard. (PR/DP)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App