(No photos provided)
The police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating two 14-year-old girls who went missing earlier this week. They are Melissa Marisha Phillips and Shakayla Dannisha Alleyne.
MelissA left her Lightfoot Cross Lane, Bridgetown home about 2.45 pm on Monday, heading in the direction of Whitepark Road, and has not been seen or heard from since. At the time she was wearing a knee-length dress – jeans material to the top and the bottom is an off-white chiffon material – and black ballerina shoes.
She is about 5’ 6” in height, medium built and has a brown complexion and brown eyes. Melissa has short, relaxed black and brown hair and an oblong head and has knock-knee. She frequents the Passage Road and Black Rock St. Michael areas.
Shakayla, of Proute Village, St. Thomas, left home about 10.30 am on Tuesday to go to Bridgetown and has not been seen or heard from since. At the time she was dressed in a peach vest, a blue and black short skirt and gold coloured slippers.
Shakayla is about 5’ 9” tall, stoutly built and has a dark complexion. She has low, straightened, black hair. She has brown eyes, a long face, a flat forehead with a scar, square shoulders and an abrupt manner. She frequents the Bayland, St. Michael area.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of either girl is asked to contact police emergency number 211, or the nearest police station.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App