Seven people, including a 10-year-old girl, were injured in an accident involving a car, a van and a minibus in St Philip this morning in rush hour traffic.
A motor van driven by Brent Dowrich, 33, of Gemwick, St Philip; a minibus driven by Blair St. Hill, 39, of Merricks, St. Philip; and a motorcar driven Gregg Cossey, 26, St. Catherines, St. Philip were involved in the collision that occurred around 7:05 am on Farm Road.
Cossey complained of pains to his left hand, left knee and right side of head, while 10-year-old St Catherine’s Primary School student Rasheieka Lynch, who was a passenger in Dowrich’s vehicle, received an injury to her head.
Five passengers in the minibus complained of injuries.
The injured were transported for medical treatment by two ambulances. (PR)
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App