Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the unnatural death of 65-year-old American visitor Carrie Roney, who was staying at St. Lawrence, Christ Church.
Police say Roney was on a catamaran cruise off the West Coast. While the boat was off Folkestone, St James, she went swimming and a crew member subsequently saw her face down and unconscious.
Efforts to revive her were unsuccessful. (PR)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App