Police are on the scene at the beach at Needham’s Point where a badly decomposed body of a man washed ashore just after 6 am.
The identity of the deceased cannot be confirmed at this stage.
Police public relations officer Inspector David Welch tells Barbados TODAY investigators will have to use DNA or dental records to determine the man’s identity.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App