Alexis Clarke captured the bronze medal in the girls 15 to 17 girls 5km swim yesterday with Joanna Evans of Bahamas taking gold and Syriah David of Trinidad and Tobago capturing silver.
Nicholas Hall and Kobi Talma both had top 10 finishes. Hall was 5th and Talma took 8th place in the boys 13 to 14 division.
Guadeloupe’s Samuel Marinette and Scotty Francilette took gold and silver and Christian Marsden of of Trinidad and Tobago captured the bronze.
There were 36 females and 47 males in the open water competition .
The open water team returns to Barbados on Monday night .
The final day of competition at the Roly Bisilik pool saw Barbados capture an additional 3 gold, 1 silver and 3 bronze medals to bring the final tally at the 2014 Carifta championships to 31.
- VENEZUELA - Soldiers abandon posts at Colombia border
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- Mobile App