It was one of the largest crowds to attend Reggae On The Hill, now into its tenth year.
Organisers say around 17,000 patrons turned up at Farley Hill national park yesterday.
While the powerful singing Tessanne Chin of The Voice fame moved the audience earlier in the day, patrons were clearly bowled over by the performances of Chronixx, Jah Cure and Beres Hammond.
Here’s what you missed.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App