If one thought the fashion last Monday at the Digicel Reggae On The Beach was hot. Then those people who came dressed in their finest at Farley Hill on Sunday were on fire.
The record numbers who turned out for the annual Digicel Reggae On The Hill, yes, came for the music, ambience, and delicious delicacies; but many of them came too to “pop” styles –– scores and scores of them with more than Elsa Klensch.
Bright colours were the order of the day for both males and females. Here Bajan Vibes roving photographer Remy Rock captures some of the very fashionable and fashion-forward Reggae On The Hill patrons.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App