Adrian Andre Cox, of Parish Land, Christ Church appeared in court this morning charged with last weekend’s murder of Selwyn Ormond Carter.
Cox, 22, was remanded to prison when he appeared before Chief Magistrate Pamela Beckles in the Oistins Magistrates’ Court.
Carter, 50, formerly of Balls Land, Christ Church was discovered lying on the floor of a shed located at the rear of a house at Parish Land, Christ Church last Saturday.
Meantime, Andre Clyde Cave, 35, of Fairfield Cross Road, Tudor Bridge, St.
Michael, who was recently captured by police after being sought for two months, was also remanded when he appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today. He is the second man charged with the shooting death of 22-year-old Josiah Clairmontof Orchid Drive, Husbands, St. James.
Clairmont was shot while at Fairfield, Black Rock, St. Michael on February 15 this year.
Richard Shamario Worrell, 23, of Derriston Road, Grazettes, St. Michael, was previously charged and he is on remand at HMP Dodds.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App