Twenty-six-year old Adande Diarra Brathwaite of Farm Gardens St. Philip returns to court this week after being charged on the weekend with possession of cannabis.
Police executed a search warrant at his residence Saturday where they were refused entry; entry was then made by force.
During a search of his bedroom, lawmen allegedly found a paper wrapping containing the illegal drug.
Brathwaite appeared at the District “A” Magistrates Court the same day and was granted bail.
He is due to appear at the District “C” Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App