Murder accused Andre Omar Jackman has been remanded to prison until May 30.
The 35-year-old resident of Stroud Bay, Crab Hill, St. Lucy appeared in the District A Magistrates Court yesterday charged with killing Charley Dume on April 25.
Dume was shot whilst at a bar at the Corner of Nelson Street and Wellington Street, St. Michael and later died at the QEH where he was undergoing treatment.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App