Police have jointly charged an additional four St Lucy men – including one who was on remand for a 2011 murder – with fatally shooting Charley Dume in a bar at the corner of Nelson Street and Wellington Street last month.
They are: Zaviere Renaldo Walkes, 25, of Archers Road, Crab Hill; Shane Akeem Omar Babb, 22, of Fryers Well, and Rory St. Clair Thomas, 26, and Ryan Omar Samuel, 33, both of Grape Hall.
Samuel, who was on bail for the May 21, 2011 stabbing death of Rico Depeiza in Speightstown, St Peter, and Babb had been on the police wanted list.
They, along with Walkes and Thomas will appear in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court later today on the charge of murdering Dume on April 25.
Dume died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital after being shot in the bar.
Andre Omar Jackman, 35, of Stroud Bay, Crab Hill, St. Lucy, was previously charged with his death and appeared in court on Saturday. He is on remand.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App