Four more St Lucy men have been remanded to prison for allegedly killing Charley Dume in a bar on the corner of Nelson Street and Wellington Street last month.
Zaviere Renaldo Walkes, 25, of Archer’s Road, Crab Hill; Shane Akeem Omar Babb, 22, of Fryer’s Well; Rory St Clair Thomas, 26, and Ryan Omar Samuel, 33, both of Grape Hall, appeared in the District “A” Magistrates’ Court today for the April 25 murder.
Samuel, who was on bail for the May 21, 2011 stabbing death of Rico Depeiza in Speightstown, St Peter, and Babb had been on the police wanted list.
Dume died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital after being shot in the City bar.
Andre Omar Jackman, 35, of Stroud Bay, Crab Hill, St. Lucy, was previously charged and appeared in court over the weekend. (PR/DP)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App