by Emmanuel Joseph
The Barbados Defence Force solider accused of stealing one of his colleague’s camouflage uniforms has a case to answer.
The five-man court martial panel, which is hearing the matter, this morning turned down an application of a no case submission by defence attorney Sub Lieutenant Rita Evanson on behalf of her client Private Timothy Bancroft.
The panel is now considering their findings as to the guilt or innocence of the accused.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App