Former principal of The Alexandra School Glencora Titus has passed away.
Titus, who was principal of the St Peter school from 1986-1994, had been ailing for some time.
Her husband Canon Noel Titus, Principal Emeritus of Codrington College, confirmed to Barbados TODAY this evening that she had passed away “quietly” at home around 3:45 p.m Saturday.
News of her death drew immediate reaction from members of The Alexandra Alumni Association who expressed sadness and extended condolences to her family.
In the pictorial collection of former principals of the School below, Titus is in the bottom group, second from the right.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App