St Lucia is the place to be this weekend for jazz lovers and several Barbadians have made the trip to take in the soothing sounds.
On Friday, a noticeable Bajan contingent was among the big crowd gathered by the Main Stage on Pigeon Island as Barbadian Soca Queen Alison Hinds took to the stage.
Hinds was in her usual top form, performing several of her well known hits to the delight of patrons.
However, the night’s headliner was none other than reggae legend Barrington Levy who performed for a full hour .
Here is view of some of the action from Castries as captured by Barbados TODAY photographer Remy Rock who was among the crowd.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App