Operators of public service vehicles are getting an ease in fuel prices.
This follows an agreement reached between an advisory body for the operators and Sol.
Director of Trade Advisory Services Judy Forde says as a result of the new deal, PSV operators will benefit from significant savings.
The arrangement was outlined at a meeting yesterday at the Barbados Community College.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App