It is early days yet in the BICO-sponsored National Sports Council’s Primary Schools Football Competition but already there have been a number of outstanding team and individual performances.
Several youngsters who took part in the tournament last year have moved on to secondary school but many who lit up the competition in 2013 are still to to be found among the hundreds representing more than 70 schools in the tournament.
Today at the Barbados Lumber Company Ground the lads from Westbury Primary were all poise and purpose as they ran Grazettes Primary ragged
en route to an emphatic 5-0 victory.
Barbados TODAY was there, as it will be across the island throughout the competition, and brings this pictorial review of today’s match-up between the two St Michael schools.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App