A St Peter man who had been on the police wanted list has given himself up.
Renaldo Ricardo Foster, 27, of Six Men’s Development turned up at a police station yesterday with a lawyer.
Police public relations officer Inspector David Welch said in a statement today that Foster is now assisting with an investigation.
No other details were provided.
Lawmen issued a wanted bulletin for Foster less than a week ago. (PR)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App