Kensington Oval will come alive at monthend with a NeXperience unlike any other.
That’s when popular Barbadian band NexCyx release their new single In Da Club, staging a megamusic jam on Saturday, May 31.
“We wanted to put on a show unlike anything that has ever been done before,” said the band’s leader Kris Clarke. “We’re transforming the De Bond at Kensington Oval into a megaclub. It will be a non-stop, high-energy event, with over 1,000 partygoers and live music fans converging to celebrate contemporary Barbadian music at its best.
“We have something up our sleeves too; a surprise that will definitely be a treat. You’ll have to be there to find out who or what we’re talking about. But it’s big!” he added.
In Da Club has been described as an infectious urban track, and the band’s fans on social media will be given an initial taste of the track they will perform live for the fist time when they hit the stage at NeXperience.
NexCyx music director André Clarke said he came up with the beat for the song “while walking on the streets in Manhattan. It’s definitely a club banger; you can’t sit still when you hear it. It’s the perfect song to start the summer”.
Guest artistes will include the likes of Livvi Franc, Teff and Simon Pipe. (PR/RG)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App