Visitors to the QEH were caught off guard this evening when they turned up at the health care institution and found law enforcement officers all over the compound. They were eventually put at ease when news spread that it was only a drill. Here, visitors and staff converge outside the hospital compound after being refused entry to the building.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App