LOS ANGELES –The hotel employee who leaked footage of Jay Z being attacked by his sister-in-law Solange Knowles has been fired.
The video, which was first published by American celebrity website TMZ, showed Beyonce’s sister lashing out in a lift after the Met Gala on 5 May.
A security guard intervened in the apparent altercation. There is no audio on the recording.
The Standard Hotel said it was “shocked and disappointed” by the leak and had identified the person responsible.
The employee was fired for “breaching the security policies of the hotel and recording the confidential CCTV video”.
The hotel added that it would hand over “all available information to criminal authorities”.
Representatives for Jay Z, Beyonce and Solange have made no comment on the video.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App