The Environmental Health Department of the Ministry of Health will be hosting a number of community meetings for residents of Christ Church and St Philip to educate them about chikungunya and dengue fever.
The first meeting for residents of Christ Church and surrounding communities will be on Thursday, May 29, at the Foundation School, in Church Hill, beginning at 7 p.m.
Residents of St Philip and surrounding districts will have their community meeting on Sunday, May 25, at the Princess Margaret School, in Six Roads, beginning at 5 p.m.
Representatives of the Environmental Health Department will be answer questions and give advice. (BGIS)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App