Barbadians are paying more for gasoline.
The price is now $3.60 per litre, an 18 cents increase.
It is the second gasoline price increase in just over a month.
However, the cost of diesel has dropped seven cents to $2.80, while the price of kerosene remains unchanged at $1.85.
The adjustments, which were announced by the Ministry of Energy, took effect midnight.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App