The Bico-sponsored National Sports Council’s Primary Schools Football Tournament has been attracting much attention. And this has not been only from teachers, parents, family and guardians of the players, but from residents living in the communities where the games are being played across the island.
The youngsters have been showing off their skills, some better than others, but all equally enthusiastic and committed to their respective schools taking the coveted winners’ trophy in a few weeks’ time.
Barbados TODAY was at Blenheim, St Michael, to bring this pictorial review of some of today’s action.
(Pictures by Marissa Lindsay.)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App