Around 80 golfers will hit the greens and fairways tomorrow at the Barbados Golf Club in the new Digicel/Virgin Atlantic Open Tournament.
The tournament tees off at 7 a.m. and is being played over two days, and 36 holes, with several attractive prizes at stake.
Some of the attractive prizes up for grabs through the generosity of sponsors, include trips to London, mobile phones, complimentary data-packages and stays at leading hotels.
The tournament will feature players of all ages and skill levels on a challenging course at Durants.
Several of the island’s top golfers will be competing in the top flight (0-9 handicaps) and senior divisions and will use the Digicel/Virgin Atlantic Open as a warm-up to national trials which are scheduled for month-end. (BB)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App