Zoe Trotman is Miss Barbados World 2014.
Outgoing queen Regina Ramjit passed on the torch last night after a keenly contested battle of beauty and brains.
Second place went to Melanie Mark, while Shakela Bellamy was third.
Zoé, 22, will represent Barbados at the upcoming Miss World 2014 pageant scheduled for December 14 in London, England.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App